We cannot guarantee about the legitimacy of the job listings here.

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Writer/Blogger Wanted

Writers & Bloggers wanted for a variety of subjects. Duties include:

- Write 3 posts per week for your assigned topic (At least 100 words per post)
- 1 image per post - can be free stock image or from the creative commons but no stealing images from other sites please.
- Respond to comments from visitors
- Follow directions

Writers should be knowledgeable about their topics and blogging. I'm not looking for rehashed Associated Content or Ezine articles. I want writing from the heart from people who know their topics.

Available topics include:
*Cars
*Real Estate
*Gardening
*Entertainment
*Blogging/Internet
*Twitter
*Green Living

Now here comes the tricky part. If you have trouble following directions you might want to stop here and look for a different job. Harsh? Perhaps but it's a pain in the butt looking through hundreds of responses and not one person followed the directions. If you can't provide me with every bit of information requested here, please don't apply. Thanks.

Please send:
*Cover letter briefly outlining your experience. No resumes, I'll contact you for more information once I start rocking the short list
*Sample of your writing pasted under your cover letter. I'm not into opening a bunch of .PDFs that make my computer crash so please go easy on the attachments.
* A rate quote. For some reason this is the part no one wants to deal with. I want confident writers. If you don't trust your writing and yourself enough to tell me what you think I should pay you, you're probably not the writer for me. I already employ a dozen bloggers and they're all very happy and we negotiated a very good rate for each based on their quotes.

Do I sound like a difficult client? I'm not, I promise. What I am is a little frustrated because every time we put out a call for writers like this most of the writers don't follow directions. All the people who work for us are very happy. They have a nice gig and they feel they're paid well. Do you want to be a part of the team too?

Email: gigs-812864858@craigslist.org

0 comments:

Followers