We cannot guarantee about the legitimacy of the job listings here.

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Programming/Php Whiz Needed - (Project) (Atlanta North (Dulth/Alpharetta))

I am looking for someone to do a php project for me. This is a relatively simple project and after talking to several "techie" friends they've informed me that it shouldn't take more than a week or 2 to finish. (maybe less)

I would prefer to work with someone here in the north Atlanta area so that we can communicate in person if need be.

although payment for this is a "one time" project, I will probably need on going support and maintenance. In other words I'm hoping (not guaranteeing) to be able to form a long term relationship with someone who can do work for me on a regular basis.

If you are familiar with the Internet Marketing World (Squeeze Pages, Auto-Responders, Affiliate programs, etc...)
Then I DEFINITELY WANT TO TALK TO YOU!!!

Please be sure to tell me that you're familiar with Internet marketing stuff when you submit your resume to me. Also, be sure to give me specific examples of things in in the internet marketing world that you're familiar with.

I've included a detailed outline of what I'm looking for here:

http://www.renegademlmsuccess.com/requirements.html

Please be sure to review (and understand) the entire document before submitting your resume. I'm looking for someone who can take on the project as their own and is willing to suggest ideas to me to help make things better.

You must be willing to communicate with me via phone if need be on a regular basis.

I'm looking for someone who ca work fast and will work until the job is done correctly.

I look forward to seeing your resume and possible talking to you in the near future

Email: job-932477137@craigslist.org

* Location: Atlanta North (Dulth/Alpharetta)
* Compensation: $1,000 - And possibly ongoing compensation for maintenence/other work
* Telecommuting is ok.
* This is a contract job.

0 comments:

Followers