We cannot guarantee about the legitimacy of the job listings here.

Monday, November 24, 2008

PT Research Assistant/Operations Mgr (Scituate)

I'm looking for someone to help me do part-time, temporary corporate research via both the internet and the phone. I'm a self-employed marketing consultant and the person in this role will be helping me find the appropriate contacts at various corporations that would be the best for me to contact. Because this information can often be a bit difficult to come by, you should be comfortable making cold calls if the information can't be found by other means. In addition to the research, you will also manage all organizational aspects of sales meetings I develop for my corporate clients. Thoroughness and a strong orientation to detail are essential for this part of the job. Solid computer and data entry skills are essential.
I'm flexible in terms of when you would like to work. Given that some of the phone research will need to be during standard business hours, you should be able to work some of the time during the normal work week, but evening/weekend hours are also possible.
My office is in Newton, but I spend much time each week in Scituate. Most of the work can be done from your home. This is a part-time, temporary position due to a work overload I face with the bringing on of a new client.

Email: MikeR98@aol.com

* Location: Scituate
* Compensation: $10 per hour
* Telecommuting is ok.
* This is a part-time job.

0 comments:

Followers