We cannot guarantee about the legitimacy of the job listings here.

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Female Character Illustrator Needed (Anywhere, telecommute)

I'm searching for an illustrator who can create some characters for an online game. I want to be clear up front that I do have money to pay but not a lot, however your artwork will be seen (and loved) by millions and you will receive ample credit and recognition.

I have created a popular application on Facebook called Growing Gifts: http://apps.facebook.com/growing . It's an application that allows you to unlock, collect, and send flowers to your friends which subsequently grow after your friend receives.

Every month 3-4 million people visit Growing Gifts. The application is installed by nearly 10 million people all over the world.

I am just starting to work on a game that will be launched within Growing Gifts that will allow you to create a character and enter "Growing Gifts World" (name still TBD) where you can grow your own flowers, help out in the flower shop, etc.

I need someone to illustrate the characters for this game. Most of the characters will be female. Examples of the style I'm imagining can be found here: View samples

If the project sounds interesting please email me at the address below with samples of your work, what you think of the application, and how much you would charge.

Thanks!

* Location: Anywhere, telecommute
* Compensation: Pay + recognition
* Telecommuting is ok.
* This is a part-time job.
* This is a contract job.

0 comments:

Followers