We cannot guarantee about the legitimacy of the job listings here.

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Seeking an article writer skilled in photography/art/design/music/etc. (Downtown)

This is for online writing, so please make sure you're of that sort before contacting me. This will save everyone's time.

I'm looking for a couple of writers skilled in any creative discipline which include photography, graphic design, musical composition, fine art, sculpting, web design, architecture, what have you. I need someone who can write an original article, most likely on an ongoing basis, for my site http://shownd.com. The article can essentially be about anything art-related in any form; tutorial, inspiration, professional tips, advice on gear, reviews, or anything else relevant to a creative topic.

Requirements are:

-Attention to the importance of keywords and phrases for search engine optimization.
-Strong writing skills, no amateurs please.
-High degree of knowledge in your craft. This means if you're not a photographer, don't write about photography.
-Experience with web content writing.
-Previous samples to show.
-A sense of humor in your writing is appreciated, but not at all required.

What I don't want: -Resumes, long list of credentials, explanations on why you're so awesome. Don't get me wrong, I'm not knocking on your experience and education, I'm just one of those people that prefers to let the work speak for itself. Showing me your blog and/or your other articles published online is the best way to get my attention. -People without work. In addition to having a blog/articles, it would be nice if you have an existing portfolio of design work somewhere. That lends some credibility that you know what you're talking about as far as art.
Initially I'm looking for articles 350-450 words in length. Contact me with a couple of samples to get the ball rolling. The goal here is to establish a good relationship with someone who can maybe keep writing on a weekly basis and in turn, write longer articles for higher pay.

Email: gigs-1026523208@craigslist.org

* Compensation: $35 per article

0 comments:

Followers